13 April 2008

Definitely been a long time....

Long time no post ......
I think I'll update in pictures...


Out to eat at The Sundial in Atlanta for my birthday!! :)


Celebration with my friends!!! Karaoke at spankies!!

Precious boys!!- his nephew that is.
BF got me this awesome perfume that I wanted!! Flowerbomb!


BF's sisters got me these pajamas and man are they awesome! I totally recommend!! Pine Cone Hill Knit lounge wear to be exact.

And BF's mom got me this cute Michael Stars shirt in an off white color!


We had Kappa Delta's Spring Formal at the local Country Club...
I also snagged one of these for myself from GreenMagsterPie
I can't wait to receive and much less wait for summer to arrive!

5 comments:

Well I Do Declare said...

I just found your blog on Little Southern Sister. I also ordered on of Magster's towels. Can't wait to get it and get a tan :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for the shout out!

Red and White Preppy said...

Just found your blog! Love it :) Let me know if you'd like an invite to mine...

thelovelist said...

love pine cone hill!

Well I Do Declare said...

I just noticed your Ann Taylor dress in the first picture! I was in Florida a few weeks ago and picked that baby up at the outlets. I think it is going to be so cute for summer... it definitely looked great on you :)