This weekend was fun!
I had a 12 hr shift on friday then picked up and went to relay for life and walked until some early morning hour. It was nice and rewarding to be giving back and raising money for such a great cause. I haven't been affected directly but definitely indirectly and it hurts so much.
Saturday we had an alumni event for our past KD's. It was so fun to see and hear stories from the ladies who has helped our chapter get to where it is now. It's crazy how things have changed (for the better, and some for the worse) since they were apart of it. The oldest lady there pledged back in 1970!!! She was so cute and so fun to listen to!!
Saturday night I went out to a surprise birthday party at a local bar and then head home and crashed I was so tired!
I hope everyone else's weekend was just dandy!!
Here are some pictures to share!!


My sweet big sister and I!! She is graduating and leaving me! She is totally the reason I wanted to join as well!!
The sweet alum showing up their old dances!!


3 comments:
Looks like so much fun!! I love all of the green and white!
Your green top or dress is super cute! My BF's mom has a dress like that I want to steal (she is super stylish so its not always bad to dress like a mom:)
LOVE the paisley letters!
Post a Comment