23 July 2008

Its already the end of July??

Where has all the time gone?? Summer break has flown by really fast.I have worked alot!! But seeing the new babies is so great so work has been a blast!! Been to the beach, meet some new friends, haven't shopped as much as I would have like to and spent alot of time getting in the bed early!!! I will post some pics to show!


The beach was great. A time to relax and just have some good down time. Time also to finally finish reading Redeeming Love. if you haven't read it before go pick it up and your local Barnes and Nobles..you won't be let down by any means.
Pictures from the beach.
BF's sisters and me!

BF's Nephew #1

BF's Nephew #2

The lovely beach!!

Me and sweet Eli!
No pictures of BF he didn't come with us to the beach!!

But here are some of him and i while I visited SC!

Spending time with the family

School get really busy and not much time to get home so spending time with my family has been very good this summer.

BF had a birthday while he was home here in GA for a week!
I got him this backpack he wanted:

This great green southern proper polo..
And not want he wanted but what he NEEDED was two sets of new bath towels!!
We were suppose to go to Baltimore but one of his sister is planning on Nephew #3 to be there that weekend so we are possible planning a night to Charleston for dinner while I am in SC.
Any suggestions on a nice place to go????????

1 comment:

Kate said...

Those bathtub photos are adorable!